Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Waltzingmouse Stamps November Release Day Hop

Hi there - you've made it!

Today is release day! The two fabulous new stamp sets, Old Country Roses and Vintage Postcards that we have been sharing for the past few days are now available for purchase in the Waltzingmouse Stamps store.

If you'd like to catch up on what I've created, check out my posts from Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3.

You should have arrived here from sweet Laurie Schmidlin's blog. The waltz starts over on Claire's blog, so be sure to head there if you're just popping in.

I have two more cards to share with you today, one from each stamp set. First up, Old Country Roses.


Why just use one stamp when you can use them all? And why just one color when you can make a rainbow?! Loving the sentiment-less card fronts with these roses. They are just too pretty on their own. I fancied up the background by embossing it with the Swiss Dots embossing folder and then scoring some diagonal lines with a scoring tool. It is deliciously vintage.


A selection of images from Vintage Postcards was used on this one-layer card. Layering these images is FUN! I tied it all up in a bow using some twine.

I hope you have enjoyed the countdown for this month's release, I have loved using these stamps - they are a must-have for your collection! The products are now available for sale in the Waltzingmouse Stamps store. The first 50 orders of £60GBP or more will receive a free Snowflake 3 Die!  All the details are on Claire's blog, along with the information about the Pin It contest!


My sweet friend Jeanne Jachna will be your next stop along the hop! Take care!


------------
Recipe
Rainbow Roses Card
STAMPS: Old Country Roses - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: True Thyme - SU!; Rustic Cream - PTI
INK: Poppy Parade, Real Red, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Tangerine Tango, Apricot Appeal, Marigold Morning, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, More Mustard, Certainly Celery, Pear Pizzazz, Kiwi Kiss, Gumball Green, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Old Olive - SU!; Cranberry Crush - Wplus9; Vintage Photo Distress Ink - Ranger
OTHER: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder - Provo Craft

Post Card
STAMPS: Vintage Postcards - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Vintage Cream - PTI
INK: Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Real Red - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
OTHER: Flax Twine - The Twinery; Button

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant work. I adore the bunch of cottage roses in those gorgeous colours. But my favourite is the one layer collage card - all those postal images are just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rose card: so beautiful!! and I also love the colors you used (of course I do: they were the colors of my wedding!!) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!