Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Friendship

Hi there!
I was so excited today to finally be able to walk our dogs again! The weather has finally warmed up to the point that the trails have cleared enough for us to safely take them out. I missed it.

I have a card to share that I made for the Wplus9 Throwback Thursday challenge. This month's challenge was highlighting the Guiding Light set.


I started by using some Distress Inks to watercolor some cardstock. I like how Maureen created a blended background and I went for the same thing only used the Guiding Light Dies and die cut elements from the cardstock I had watercolored. On such a small scale they weren't great representations of how pretty the watercoloring was, but it was fun nonetheless. It was great to pull this set out again.

Thanks for stopping by!




---------------

STAMPS: Guiding Light, Guiding Light Sentiments - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Oatmeal, Honeydew - Wplus9; Sahara Sand - SU!
PATTERNED PAPER: Woodgrain - Amuse|Studio
INK: Silver Lining - Wplus9; Various Distress Inks - Ranger
OTHER: Guiding Light Dies - Wplus9; Canvas Impression Plate - PTI; Corner rounder

1 comment:

  1. The water colored elements add so much to this beautiful card! And yay for being able to get out and walk too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!